TQC 2019 + NISQ will take place on the campus of the University of Maryland, College Park, MD, USA. It is located less than 4 miles from both the College Park Metro station and the Greenbelt Metro station, both located on Metro’s green line. It is also located near the three major airports that serve the Baltimore-Washington, DC area. Complimentary shuttle service is available for hotel guests, which offers transportation to metro stations and access to other destinations within a three-mile radius. More information can be found at:
- Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA); 17 miles
- Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI); 27 miles
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD); 36 miles
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority – www.wmata.com
Transportation from the airport can be arranged through numerous shuttle and ride-sharing services, or via car rental.
Below is a map of all the conference venues together with some hotels and restaurant options.
The conference venue for TQC 2019 is The Hotel at UMD.
The venue for the NISQ workshop is the Antonov Auditorium at the Brendan Iribe Center, the brand-new Computer Science building at UMD. The Iribe Center is a very short walk across the street from the conference hotel.
To access the campus map, go to: https://maps.umd.edu/map/
We have secured room blocks with discounted rates at the hotels listed below. The discounts are valid from Sunday, June 2 to Saturday, June 8. To book a room at the discounted rates, please follow the provided links or directions given below.
- The Hotel at UMD: $179/night (room with two queen beds). The Hotel at UMD will host all TQC sessions, and the conference dinner on Tue, June 4. You may also call 1-844-954-6835 and reference the Group ID 157132 to receive the discounted rate. All reservations must be placed by Wednesday, May 15 in order to receive the group rate.
- Hotel Cambria: $119/night (room with two queen beds). You may also call 301-595-2600 and reference Group Code DH09S0 to receive the discounted rate. All reservations must be placed by Friday, May 24 in order to receive the group rate.
Invitation Letters for Visa Purposes
To obtain an invitation letter for visa purposes, please send a request to Aarthi Sundaram (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
- Title (Prof./Dr./Ms./Mr.)
- Full Name (as in passport)
- Current Affiliation
- Affiliation Address
- Title of accepted Talk/Poster
- Registration Code
- Brief Statement explaining your interest in attending the conference and/or workshop